• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Norwegian cruise with Sage on Spirit of Adventure May 24

davidian

Hello all you cruisers. Myself and my husband Ian, are going on a Norwegian cruise with Saga last week in May.
It will be our first cruise and I have been very anxious about going ever since we booked it.
I am worried about being sea sick as I have slight balance problems.
I'm sure I'm not the first one.
I don't want to spend 7 days in my cabin.
Any advice would be helpful.
David & Ian

Went on our first cruise to fjords last year. I have always been prone to travel sickness and also have balance problems. I used pressure bands to begin with but found them uncomfortable as l have deQuervains which affects my wrists. I took Stugeron on the one rough day but for most of the cruise I was fine. The fjords are very calm.You certainly shouldn't need to stay in your cabin. Hope you have a great time.

Gill

Went on our first cruise to fjords last year. I have always been prone to travel sickness and also have balance problems. I used pressure bands to begin with but found them uncomfortable as l have deQuervains which affects my wrists. I took Stugeron on the one rough day but for most of the cruise I was fine. The fjords are very calm.You certainly shouldn't need to stay in your cabin. Hope you have a great time.

Gill
Thanks Gill, that's reassuring to me. We have had to change the date to August, as I had the pleasure of falling off my push bike three weeks ago and fractured my left ankle. Got one of those big boots on now for another four weeks, what a bummer .

Best regards,
David

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker